Week 2 NFL Injury Roundup: Greg Olsen suffers broken foot
When Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski left the game against the Saints Sunday with a groin injury, a dark cloud covered all Patriots fans. But it was short lived and followed by a collective sigh of relief after Gronk told reporters that “he’s fine.”
Not all players who left games got off that easy. Here is the latest Week 2 injury roundup:
– Panthers TE Greg Olsen suffered a broken foot and is out indefinitely.
– Ravens RG Mashal Yanda suffered a season-ending ankle injury.
– Bucs MLB Kwon Alexander suffered a hamstring injury and his prognosis is unknown.
– Bears RB Jordan Howard left Raymond James with his right arm in a sling, and his prognosis is unknown. He was on the injury report for a shoulder issue last week.
– Steelers OLB T.J. Watt left Sunday’s game with a groin injury and his prognosis is unknown.
– Cowboys CB Chidobe Awuzie aggravated a previous hamstring injury and was ruled out.