Monday Linkfest: Get Your Butt Outta Bed!
By: The Football Girl | Posted: July 23, 2012
- Training camp opens for the Cardinals today. Here’s the rest of the training camp schedule. Remember the Hall of Fame Game is less than two weeks away! -
- Over in Colorado, several members of the Broncos visited victims of the movie theater shooting still in the hospital.
- In way less important news, Tim Tebow is working on his throwing mechanics – this time with former pitcher-turned-coach-to-the-stars Tom House. House has worked with several quarterbacks including Tom Brady and Alex Smith. Yes, I just mentioned those two names in the same sentence.
- Oh look, Bucs RB LaGarrette Blount is so perennially late for work that the team is making him get a personal car service to be his alarm clock and get him out of bed.
- I have received varying reactions to Friday’s “PMS Report” about the NFL turning into a thug league. Many people seem to think that DUIs are no big deal and more about being an idiot than a criminal, a view that is both disturbing and enabling. You agree with me, recently retired running back, Derrick Ward, don’t you?
- Disturbing to a much lesser extent is the fact that we may not see Ed Hochuli and all the regular refs when the NFL season kicks off in just 44 days. (Cue the “refs suck” chorus). With a lockout still in effect, scabs are being training and one of them is - gasp! - a woman.
Smith is one of 35 players Vegas thinks could be the NFL's MVP. ...Read More06-19-2013 | Comments (0)
Buffalo will struggle to contend until it finds a solution at quarterback. ...Read More06-19-2013 | Comments (0)
Female official on the brink? Gleason's powerful MMQB; early ADP ...Read More06-17-2013 | Comments (0)